Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Two more new teas from Bell!



Just realised that I haven’t mentioned two new teas that we’ve added to the Bell family over the past couple of weeks – there’s a lot to talk about at the moment!

So, Zesty Berry is the latest addition to our green tea range. As with India Origin, we’re secretly hoping we might have another world-first, since we think it might be the only green tea in the world that isn’t actually green, but pink (or ‘ruby’, as we like to call it).

As with the rest of the Zesty Green range, I source the tea for the new variant from the Zhejiang Province on the eastern Coast of China. If you’ve read earlier blogs, you’ll know that I’ve just returned from a trip there, where I re-connected with my friend and our supplier, Liu Zhiming of the Shanshan Tea Company, and visited the famous Dragonwell estate.

Anyway, if you’ve enjoyed the rest of our Green tea range, please try Zesty Berry. It’s blended with all natural ingredients – raspberry, blackcurrant and blackberry, and of course, you get all the antioxidant benefits of the green tea as well as the taste.



Secondly – and long overdue according to many of you – we’ve released our Kenya Bold blend in leaf tea form. It appears I’m not alone in my love for a stronger brew, and Kenya Bold has developed a real following. However, many of you have had to make do with the teabags (which are still great by the way), when really you’re committed leaf tea drinkers. Well, no longer! We’ve listened, and hopefully Kenya Bold Leaf will be on a shelf near you very shortly.

6 comments:

Can I just say... said...

How much I love love love the zesty berry green tea!!! Honestly I have like 4 cups a day, its my new fav...
You can report back to the tea-chefs they have done a fine job.

Anonymous said...

The Zesty Green Tea is fabo!!!

Anonymous said...

Zesty Berry Green is a sensation - I was pretty much hooked on Zesty Citrus Green but Berry is now my new fav. Great job - and when do we get to see more pics of Bell Tea Guy Matt - he's HOTTER than the tea .. ha ha ..!

Anonymous said...

I also love the Zesty Green Tea, but why is it called Zesty?? I can't taste any lemon, orange or for that matter any citrus! It tastes more like a smooth green tea to me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the Tea Guy - definitely cute! However, I once met him and the thing that wowed me most was how much he knows about tea. I didn't think I was that interested, but I learnt so much. I always brew for 3 minutes now!

Anonymous said...

Berry has become a favourite of mine too since it was introduced. Just happened to see it in the supermarket even before it was advertised. Great product thanks. Seems like Matt has got a little fan club going here now - yep he's at the top of my "cute" list too!